Time really flies by. I feel like November was a blur and December is sort of where Im sort of "snapping out of it". Xmas is not really something Im feeling. Might be kind of going through the motions and probably more concerned on commencing my end-of-year data backup. Gotta back up the staging server too which means my whole days are filled with the rare doesnt-require-a-computer to do projects. Crafts... you know... with your hands.
- RCD (Drupal - Setup and Functionality)
- WGM Revamp (raw HTML > Wordpress)
- Sewing: Recession Playacoat (finish up the shell body and proceed to the sleeves)
- Content Additions to My Knowledge Base (wiki)
- Krystal Archive Restoration Project
- Wordpress Starter Theme (for WGM Revamp) Development
I also have quite the backlog of updates for my art sites, including Wild Gasmasks paint commissions. Admittedly, I had a heap of uploads and content additions I was wanting to stagger, and then I just lost all momentum after the 5th of November. I cant believe a month has passed by since that happened. Its like only now Im looking up from my grief-filled blur and trying to remember how to dance in the rain.